Local Private STD Testing
Our many locations throughout ARLINGTON and the state of Texas give you plenty of options for your STD testing. Knowing your STD status is simple with our diagnostic expert-vetted testing process. Don't wait to take your STD test with our same-day STD testing in 76011. We have over 4,000 nationwide testing centers.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule allows us to keep your personal information private. When you take an STD test with us, you get to skip the hospital and go straight to the lab where they send their tests to be processed. All of our accepted payment methods are designed to give you flexible ways to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Test results, when available, are dispatched to you. Results can be downloaded and read on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones. You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records.
STI Morbidity Data for ARLINGTON, Texas
Every single year, the health department of Texas and the federal government collect and publishes rates of STD and HIV and their transmission in ARLINGTON. Don't take your sexual health lightly by ignoring the facts about STDs and HIV.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In 2011, Texas received $5,756,698 from the federal government to fight HIV/AIDS.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
The chances that you will spread one or two sexually transmitted infections in your lifetime is pretty high especially if you are sexually-active, so get tested for STDs now.