Online STD Testing Service
Illinois STD testing is simple and convenient when you have 4,000 nationwide testing centers to choose from, including many throughout Arlington Heights. When you test with us, you will go through a thoroughly vetted testing process. Take an STD test the same day you purchase it with our 60005 STD testing.
We want to help inform everyone about STD issues with our blog, Exposed. The testing we use is identical to the ones that are used by hospitals and healthcare professionals. Our labs carry out all STD testing under the supervision of a physician for your safety.
We dispatch the test results by email when ready. We never report your test results to your health insurance provider or include it in your permanent medical records. Your test results can be downloaded and read on your smartphone, tablets and PCs.
Arlington Heights, Illinois Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Frequent STD testing is the key to keeping control of your sexual health. The Arlington Heights area is one of the areas included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with STD data.
- 533 Whites were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- In 2010, 28.2% of all female HIV infections came through injection drug use.
- HIV was the sixth leading cause of death in Illinois in 1998 for people age 25 to 44.
- In 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spent $20,165,383 on AIDS prevention in Illinois.
- In 2010, the rate of Black males living with HIV in Illinois was 6.2 times the rate of White males.
Get tested for STDs frequently. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to transmit many STDs, so knowing your status is vital to slowing their spread. Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever person you are having sex with.