Online STD Testing Service
We value your privacy and will not ask uncomfortable questions now or at the laboratory. We list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement to safeguard your privacy. No other testing company tests for hepatitis A as part of their comprehensive test panel.
The glossary of sexually transmitted disease terms helps you keep up with STD lingo. If you cancel your testing prior to stopping by any of our testing centers, we will refund your money within 1-2 days. We do not leave out any of the most recurrent STDs from the STD test packages that we provide, so you'll be checked for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Chlamydia and gonorrhea tests through STDcheck.com is fast with our test panel. In 60004 area, no testing provider has a more advanced Arlington Heights STD testing. Syphilis is one of the most dangerous STDs according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and we screen for this infection using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Arlington Heights, Illinois
Catching an STD in Illinois is a real threat. All Arlington Heights residents need to test for sexually transmitted diseases periodically to stay in control of their sexual health.
- Between 2005 and 2011, 10,012 cases of HIV were diagnosed in Cook County, Illinois.
- 533 Whites were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- The highest number of positive Illinois residents in 2011 classified themselves as multiple races.
- 7.6 of every 100,000 White Illinois residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2011.
- Illinois ranked 8th for gonorrhea in 2010
Our labs all over the country can get you in and out in less than 5 minutes so there is really no reason for not getting tested today.