Convenient STD Testing
Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. Test for STDs without the hassle of a doctor's office visit by choosing one of our 73401 STD testing packages online. Complete your test order now and we guarantee no additional paperwork is required.
It doesn't matter if you know what exact STD tests you should take because our test recommendation tool will tell you. We take pride in the conveniently located testing centers we have throughout Ardmore. Call us while you're waiting for your test results to get a status update anytime, 24/7.
When it comes to STD testing in the Ardmore area, no other testing provider does it better. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free. With our sophisticated technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 24-48 hours. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard.
STI Infections Data for Ardmore, Oklahoma
Oklahoma citizens have a very high risk of spreading gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, and other sexually transmitted diseases because infection rates are rising every year. Take an STD test in Ardmore to find out your STD status.
- 72% of men that were found to be HIV positive in 2010 contracted their disease from male to male sexual contact.
- In 2011, the estimated percentage of males living in Oklahoma with HIV is higher than the national average.
- The age-adjusted death rate from HIV in 2010 is 1.4 cases per every 100,000 people living in Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma ranked 15 out of 50 states for the most gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- In 2011, The estimated rate of women living in the state of Oklahoma with HIV was 3.7 cases per every 100,000 women living in the state.
Besides HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections like syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.