Confidential STD Testing
Our online STD testing service lets you order your testing package and visit one of our 91007 testing centers in the same day. We offer plenty of options for STD testing in Arcadia, California, and the US with over 4,000 testing centers across the country. Our trained diagnostic experts have reviewed and thoroughly vetted our testing process.
Read the reviews and testimonials our clients have left and make up your mind about our service. Purchase your STD testing with our secure payment process. Our counselors are experienced, considerate, and available 24/7.
We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed testing process to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest locations to you. Our labs test for many infections and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for.
STI Data for Arcadia, California
If you are not taking frequent STD tests, you are not maintaining control of your sexual health. There are many reports published about sexually transmitted diseases each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Arcadia area.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
Testing is the best way to slow the spread of STDs in Arcadia. Different STDs need different remedies. More than half California adults aged 18 to 44 years old have only ever taken a test for HIV/AIDS.