Rapid STD Testing
We don't utilize any STD testing that requires anything more complicated than a small blood or urine sample. If your Arcadia STD test results are positive, you will have the option of receiving a specialist referral. By having a nationwide network of physicians with prescription writing authority, we are able to offer the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in Arcadia and the entire state of California.
Get answers to your STD questions 24/7 from our skilled counselors who are standing by. When you checkout on our site, you'll enjoy industry-standard 128-bit encryption. Check our site to read real reviews and testimonials from customers.
All of our labs test for many conditions that do not relate to STDs so your reason for visiting the test center will not be known. Our system was designed to take care of you the way we like to be taken care of ourselves. We make it easy to find the closest center by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
Arcadia, California Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
The health department of California and the federal government collect data each year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Arcadia. By getting educated, you help stop the transfer of STDs by defending yourself against them.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
We can tell you of a million reasons to get STD testing today but we think one is enough - your life.