Rapid STD Testing
For confidentiality reasons, all services appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Worried about being embarrassed-- don't be, because we don't ask questions. Since we consider hepatitis A testing important, we include it in our 10-test panel.
With test facilities all over Arcadia, we should have one conveniently near you. If you want a status update while you're waiting for your STD test results, just call one of our health specialists any time. Using our test recommendation tool, you can answer a few quick questions about your sexual health and get a suggestion for STD testing that suits your needs.
What makes STDcheck.com differentfrom other Arcadia STD testing services is our advanced technique which allows us to email your test results in 1-2 days instead of weeks. For chlamydia and gonorrhea, our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel guarantees that you will receive accurate results. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test screens for syphilis in the blood.
Arcadia, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Yearly reports are published by the health department of California and the federal government with data collected about STDs and HIV in Arcadia. If you are knowledgeable about STDs and how they are spread, you will know how to defend yourself.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
Don't become another statistic- get tested and protect yourself! Some STDs can be passed on through simple skin-to-skin contact. Sexually transmitted disease are the most common communicable diseases in the nation.