Confidential STD Testing
Our tests use a small blood or urine sample, so you don't have to waste time taking a physical. If you test positive for an STD, our doctors in Apple Valley, California may be able to provide a specialist recommendation so you can begin treatment. If you are positive for an STD in Apple Valley, California, our physiciansmay be able to help by prescribing medication.
Because the hospitals in your area use the same labs we process our STD tests with, you know that our service is the highest quality. Our adherence to the HIPAA Privacy Rule helps keep your private information safe and secure. All of the payment methods we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- mean plenty of options for you at checkout.
You can easily find a testing center in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Visit our labs in confidence - we designed them to be consumer-friendly. We are certain your reason for visiting our labs will remain unknown since we also screen for other non-sexually transmitted disease related conditions.
Apple Valley, California Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
An STD test in Apple Valley is the only way to get certainty about your sexually transmitted disease status. STD rates in California have increased tremendously over the past few years.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
- 1,712 males had latent syphilis in 2011.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
Some STDs are symptomless and can cause lifelong conditions such as infertility, liver damage, and even death. There is no excuse to avoid taking an STD test.