Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
In some cases, our doctors can write prescriptions in Apopka, Florida, making treatment quick and convenient. A positive STD test result may require specialist care, so our physicians may make a referral for a specialist in Apopka, Florida. You'll never have to undergo complicated procedures because our STD testing only requires a small blood or urine sample.
If you are near Apopka, we have test locations convenient to you. Get a personalized recommendation of what tests you need take based on your responses to a few short questions with our test recommendation tool. Get up to the minute updates on the status of your STD test results from one of our health specialists, who are available night or day.
Our labs test for many other diseases so no one will suspect why you are there. We offer a consumer-friendly experience in our testing centers, we want to make sure you are treated the way we like to be treated ourselves. Finding a test location close to you is very fast by entering your zip code on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Apopka, Florida
When it comes to protecting yourself against sexually transmitted diseases, the first step is to get educated. Facts and figures are compiled and reports are published about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission methods near Apopka every single year.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- According to a 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation national survey, less than half of Florida's population aged 18-64 have been tested for HIV.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
All STD tests offered by STDcheck.com are Food and Drug Administration-approved, unlike other STD testing services.