Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We are happy to provide you with a referral to a specialist in Apex, North Carolina if your STD test comes back positive. We provide simple STD tests that screen a small blood or urine sample specifically to make testing as simple as possible. Our physicians in Apex, North Carolina may be able to prescribe medication for your condition, making your treatment the fastest possible.
If you hate the wait for your test results, call our health specialists anytime, day or night for an update. Visit any of our test facilities located conveniently around Apex. With our test recommendation tool, you can get a personalized suggestion about what tests is right for you.
Your test results can be read for your PCs, tablets or smartphones. We value your privacy and will never report your test results to your health insurer or place it in your permanent medical records. You will get your test results via email message.
Apex, North Carolina STD Rate
Be in charge of your sexual status now by getting educated about STDs. Resources, such as reports by the federal government and North Carolina health department with data about STDs in Apex, are available annually.
- In a 2010 Kaiser Family Foundation survey, 45.3% of North Carolina residents aged 18-64 reported testing for HIV during their lifetime.
- Durham County had 1,438 HIV-positive residents in 2010, the 3rd highest in North Carolina.
- There have been a total of 54,819 cases of new chlamydia infections in 2011 reported for the state of North Carolina.
- North Carolina was 8th in the US for deaths among HIV-positive people in 2010.
- As of 2010, there were 8,268 people aged 45 to 54 with HIV in North Carolina.
It is theorized that half of all North Carolina adults will contract an STD during their lifetime. Catching an STD does not prevent you from getting it again. Don't be a statistic. Dental dams and condoms are powerful tools for preventing the spread of STDs in Apex.