Confidential Online STD Testing
We provide the fastest way to get tested and treated for STDs in Anniston, Alabama with our nationwide network of doctors who can write prescriptions for certain STDs. If your STD testing comes back positive, our physicians can refer you to a specialist in Anniston, Alabama for your treatment. All of our STD tests take a small, simple blood or urine sample so you don't have to submit to any complicated medical procedures.
Figuring out what STD tests to take doesn't get any easier than using our test recommendation tool. You cannot get easier Anniston STD testing than our conveniently located testing centers. Whenever you want an update on the status of your test results, you can to call and get it from one of our health specialists.
Our labs test for many conditions so no one will know what your visit is about. To locate the closest lab to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. We created our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs.
Anniston, Alabama STD Statistics
Reports containing data about STD infection rates and transmission categories in Anniston gathered by the federal government and the health department of Alabama get published every year. Arm yourself with information now.
- Between 2008 and 2012, the number of chlamydia infections reported in Alabama has risen steadily.
- At the end of 2011, 60% of all reported HIV-positive people in Alabama were known to be living.
- In Alabama, the group most affected by chlamydia is 15 to 24 year olds.
- The proportion of people living with HIV infection increased 21% between 2007 and 2011.
- Black people made up 26% of the population of Alabama in 2011, but represented 68% of all newly diagnosed HIV cases.
STDs pose a threat to everyone in Alabama, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. At least 25% adults with an STD don't know they are infected. The only way to be sure of your STD status is to be get Anniston STD testing.