Confidential Online STD Testing
Get antibiotics in Angleton, Texas if you test positive for one of the conditions our doctors have authority to cure with a prescription. Once you submit a small urine or blood sample, you receive your results quickly. Begin STD treatment as promptly as possible by getting a referral to a specialist in Angleton, Texas.
Don't go nuts waiting for your test results- get a status update from one of our health specialists anytime. Even if you aren't sure exactly what you need to be tested for, our test recommender tool can help. Buy your testing and simply pop into one of our conveniently located test centers around Angleton.
Our labs test for many infections and no one will understand why you are there. We built our testing process to treat you as the valued healthcare consumer that you are. The easiest way to start the testing process is to search for nearby testing centers on our website.
STI Statistics for Angleton, Texas
STD tests need to be part of every sexually active person's health routine. Rates of infection are just one of the types of data that is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about Angleton each year.
- Texas ranked 11th in the US for chlamydia infecctions in 2010.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents. That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
Most STDs can be gotten more than once, so it is important to protect yourself. When it comes to STDs in Texas, prevention is crucial. Data show that 1 out of every 4 adults in Angleton have been positively diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease.