Online STD Testing Service
We have over 4,000 nationwide locations with many in the Andover, Massachusetts area to meet your STD testing needs. No other online testing services has better same-day STD testing in the 01845 area. Our process is not only quick, it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic specialists.
Every one of the payment methods we accept are meant to provide you with convenient options for how to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. When you choose to test with us, you are electing to skip the doctor's office or hospital and go straight to the lab where they send their tests to be processed. By following the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal and state privacy mandates, we are ensuring that your personal information stays safeguarded.
Looking for the high quality Andover STD testing can take time but with STDcheck, it is fast as our system makes testing quick. We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel with results in 1-2 days. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) tests searches for syphilis in the blood.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Andover, Massachusetts
Andover STD rates are accumulated every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Without regular STD testing, your sexual well being is undetermined.
- 2,497 gonorrhea infections were reported in Massachusetts in 2010, an increase of 30% from 2009.
- In 2010, Massachusetts ranked 39 out of all 50 states for the highest gonorrhea infections.
- In 2010, 34.6% of women who contracted HIV got it through using injection drugs.
- Massachusetts had a estimated rate of 22.5 HIV diagnoses per 100,000 people in 2011.
- In 2010, the rate of black women living with HIV infection was 21.9 times that of white women.
At STDcheck.com, we have over 4,000 local STD testing centers throughout the United States, there are a few close to you.