Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our complete test panel includes Hepatitis A, unlike our competitors, making ours truly complete. Your secret is safe when you test with us, we will not ask embarrassing questions. Because your privacy matters to us, your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
Test at any of our conveniently located test facilities in your area or throughout Andover. Get a personalized suggestion about what test you need using our online tool. Speak with a health specialist 24/7 to get an update about the status of your test results.
Your test results can be read for your PCs, tablets or smartphones. You will receive your test results via email message. We value your privacy and will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place it in your permanent medical records.
Andover, Massachusetts STD Data
Test early and test regularly to maintain control of your sexual health. The report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year covers such sexually transmitted disease data as infection numbers, transmission methods, and other statistics for the Andover area.
- Massachusetts in 2010, had about 4.3 syphilis infections per every 100,000 people.
- Since 2011, Massachusetts have had 23,627 AIDS cases.
- In 2010, Massachusetts' rate of black male HIV infections was 6.1 for each white male diagnosed with the disease.
- In 2010, 62.1% of women who contracted HIV in Massachusetts got it from having heterosexual sex with an HIV positive man.
- 2,497 gonorrhea infections were reported in Massachusetts in 2010, an increase of 30% from 2009.
Different sexually transmitted infections require different tests. Get tested today if you have had sexual intercourse recently. The most commonly transmitted infectious diseases in Massachusetts and the United States include STDs like gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV-1, HIV-2, syphilis, oral herpes, and genital herpes.