Local Private STD Testing
Specialist referrals in Anderson, South Carolina put you one step closer to being treated if your STD testing comes back positive. If you test positive for certain conditions, our doctors in Anderson, South Carolina may be able to write prescriptions for the antibiotics you need to get cured. We purposely make STD testing easy and quick by using STD tests that only require a small sample of blood or urine.
Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all payment options we accept, so you have many options when you checkout. You don't have to wonder about whether your private information is safe because we adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Our labs are used by hospitals and physicians in your area, so you know they're reputable.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since both infections go together most of the time and we have a chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available to test for both infections. Nobody has more advanced STD testing in the Anderson. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test in the 29621 area tests for the syphilis virus in blood with fast results.
Anderson, South Carolina Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
It is crucial to have the facts about STDs and HIV if you are going to protect yourself against them. Reports are posted every single year by the federal government and the health department of South Carolina with data about the prevalence of STDs and HIV in Anderson.
- 84% of women with HIV in South Carolina as of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- There were 3,882 South Carolina residents between the ages of 35 and 44 with HIV in 2010.
- 8,732 AIDS cases were reported by South Carolina health authorities in 2012.
- The most common HIV transmission category for South Carolina women in 2010 was heterosexual contact.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 311 South Carolina residents aged 55 and up contracted HIV.
Our testing centers all over the country can get you in and out in 5 minutes or less so there is really no reason for not getting tested today.