Rapid STD Testing
Our Anchorage, Alaska testing locations are part of our 4,000-center nationwide network of testing centers. You can have confidence in our testing process because it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic specialists. We make it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our testing centers in 99508 today.
Take comfort in knowing that a physician is always on hand to oversee your testing process. When you test with us, you are getting the exact same tests that are provided in hospitals and doctor's offices. Visit our blog, Exposed, to read articles and information about STD testing and treatment advances.
Our system is consumer-friendly. Your zip code is the key to finding a location close to you on our website. We designed our testing process to fit the way we will like to be treated when we visit other healthcare facilities. Because out labs alsoconduct tests for other conditions not related to sexually transmitted infections, you need not worry that others will know why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Anchorage, Alaska
STD testing is the only way to discover for sure whether you have an STD. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects information about STDs in Anchorage every year.
- Male to male sex accounted for 69% of all HIV infections in Alaska in 2010
- Alaska reported 731 new cases of gonorrhea in 2012
- In 2011, Alaska was the highest ranked state in the nation for chlamydia
- Almost 21% of women living with HIV in Alaska in 2010 got the disease from intravenous drug use.
- Whites residing in Alaska are 7 times more likely to contract HIV than African born Alaskans and Blacks.
Our testing locations are CLIA-certified and we only offer tests approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).