Local STD Testing Centers
With many CLIA-certified local test centers, there are many in your area. All of our STD testing packages are well- priced for the leading value in the 99508 area. Our online testing method is straightforward and rapid.
As long as you cancel your testing before visiting one of our testing locations, you'll receive your money back. All of the most frequently occurring STDs are covered when you test with us. We put a glossary of STD terminology on our website to help you understand the phrases that are typically used in reference to STDs and testing.
We understand how important your confidentiality is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test. Your health insurer will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records. You can access your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
STD information for: Anchorage, Alaska
Infection rates is just one category in the reports published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. You should take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status.
- Alaska ranked #1 for chlamydia infections in 2010, by population.
- 21% of all female HIV infections was the result of injection drug use in 2010
- Black men in Alaska were 3.9 times more likely to be living with HIV than white men as of 2010.
- 77% of all female HIV infections occurred due to heterosexual contact in 2010 in Alaska
- In 2010, there were 861.7 chlamydia infections in Alaska for every 100,000 people.
At STDcheck.com, we believe that in order to protect yourself and your partner, you should receive annual tests at one of our local Alaska testing centers near you. Testing for common STDs, including HIV-1 and HIV-2, helps prevent the spread of these diseases. Testing for STDs is necessary for residents of Alaska, especially for those who are sexually active. Most people infected with STDs are completely unaware that they are and spread them unknowingly.