Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Your positive STD test result entitles you to a specialist referral from one of our physicians in Anchorage, Alaska. Some conditions can be cured with a prescription from one of our physicians in Anchorage, Alaska. Stop by one of our testing centers, give a small blood or urine sample, and you're done.
If you have questions about STD testing, just ask- we have counselors available 24/7. The reviews and testimonials on our website are from past customers. Online payment is secured by 128-bit encryption.
Our labs test for many infections, not just STDs so you do not have to worry about your reason for the visit being known by others. To find a lab near you, enter your zip code on our website and in a few seconds, you will see a list of all our sites. We created our test process to give you the maximum healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit us.
Anchorage, Alaska STI Data
The health department of Alaska publishes yearly accounts about STDs and HIV in Anchorage and the state as a whole.
If you have not gotten educated about STDs, you are playing with fire.
- In 2010, there were 861.7 chlamydia infections in Alaska for every 100,000 people.
- In 2012, Alaska State officials estimated that 85% of people with STDs were unaware of it
- The rate of Hispanic HIV infection in Alaska was 2.4 times higher than Whites in 2010
- Alaska has been ranked first or second in chlamydia infections in the nation between 2000 and 2011
- Male to male sex accounted for 69% of all HIV infections in Alaska in 2010
At STDcheck.com, we have over 4,000 local STD testing centers throughout the United States, there are a few around the corner from you.