Local Same-Day STD Testing
STD testing at one of our yesting centers in the 99508 area is easier than going to a doctor's office. Purchace your STD tests now and no extra paperwork is needed. Our STD tests take 5 minutes or less}We assure you our tests will only take 5 minutes or less.
If you have questions about STDs, just ask one of the counselors we provide you every day, 24/7. Let our past customers give you an idea of our service with reviews and testimonials. Our checkout process features 128-bit encryption for your safety.
At STDcheck.com, we have the most advanced Alaska STD testing you will find in 99508. Our tests looks for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time because they are known as co-existing infections which means that the presence of one infection usually means you also have the other. Our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test looks for the syphilis virus in the body.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Anchorage, Alaska
The federal government and the Anchorage Department of Health work together every year to compile and disclose data about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Anchorage. The first step toward defending yourself against the transmission of STDs is getting educated.
- In 2010, there were 861.7 chlamydia infections in Alaska for every 100,000 people.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infection in Alaska was over twice the national chlamydia infection rate.
- Alaska was the second highest ranked state in the US for gonorrhea infection in 2011 behind Mississippi
- 21% of all female HIV infections was the result of injection drug use in 2010
- Alaska has been ranked first or second in chlamydia infections in the nation between 2000 and 2011
Half of all adults in America will get an STD during their lifetime. Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the country, affecting millions each year.