Same-Day STD Testing Centers
You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. No doctor's office or hospital visits are needed for our STD testing in 92801. One reason our customer satisfaction rating is so high is that we have eliminated the need for supplemental paperwork when you arrive at the testing center.
If you cancel your testing before stopping by one of our testing locations, we will refund your money within 24 to 48 hours. The glossary of STD terminology helps you keep up with STD lingo. We do not exclude any of the most common STDs from the STD testing that we offer, so you'll be screened for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Syphilis is a very dangerous STDs according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and we screen for this infection using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Gonorrhea and chlamydia tests through STDcheck.com is rapid with our test panel. In 92801 area, no one has a more advanced Anaheim STD testing.
Anaheim, California Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of an annual report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection rates and other statistics. Take charge of your sexual health by taking STD tests regularly.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
In the United States, almost all the people with hepatitis A report having no risk factors according to the CDC so it is best to get annual tests so you can take proper steps to protect yourself and loved ones.