Local STD Testing Centers
Our online STD service makes it unnecessary to visit a doctor's office to test for STDs near 92801. Complete your order online or over the phone and we promise there will not be additional paperwork to complete. 5 minutes or less is all our technicians require to complete your STD tests.
All of our testing centers in the area are designed to make Anaheim STD testing as convenient as possible. We've tried to make STD testing as easy as possible with our test recommendation tool for those who don't know what STD tests to take. Get updated on the status of your test results 24/7 with one phone call to our health specialists.
In the 92801 area, we use the most sophisticated Anaheim STD testing available. Getting tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel is convenient and fast. You can also screen for syphilis using our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
STD Data for Anaheim, California
The Anaheim area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s annual report on the communicability of STDs. If you are uncertain about your STD status, taking an STD test is the only way to find out what it is.
- 51,554 known cases of Chlamydia were found in men in 2011.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
With STDcheck.com, getting tested for sexually transmitted infections in private is fast - no one will ever know that you got one.