Local Private STD Testing
Our economically priced STD testing is the best value in 44001. For your convenience, our testing process is fast and simple. Our network of local 44001 testing labs are CLIA-certified to guarantee accuracy of STD test results.
Our payment process is secure with 128 bit encryption. We have trained counselors standing by 24/7 to answer your STD questions. Read client review and testimonials on our website.
Our test center are designed to be consumer-friendly and give you the same experience we would expect when we use them ourselves. You need not worry about others knowing why you are visiting our labs - we test for other conditions not related to STDs. You can simply find a testing center in your area by entering your zip close in a search box on our website.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Amherst, Ohio
The health department of Ohio and the federal government publish the statistics they collect about Amherst STD and HIV infection rates and methods in yearly reports. Use the information available about how STDs are transmitted to protect yourself.
- In 2011, Cuyahoga County, Ohio reported 10,304 chlamydia infections.
- In Ohio, females, aged 15-24 reported chlamydia infection rates 3 to 4 times the rate of males in the same age group.
- In 2012, 44% of chlamydia infections diagnosed in Ohio occurred in Cuyahoga (Cleveland), Franklin (Columbus) and Hamilton (Cincinati) Counties.
- In Ohio, 54% of gonorrhea infections in 2012 were reported in Cuyahoga (Cleveland), Franklin (Columbus) and Hamilton (Cincinnati) Counties.
- Franklin County, Ohio reported the 2nd highest number of syphilis infections in 2012 with 286.
STDcheck.com has over 4,000 local STD testing centers throughout the United States, there are a few around the corner from you.