Fast Local STD testing Centers
Order your test with confidence, all our tests have been vetted by certified diagnostic experts. Our 4,000 nationwide locations include many in Amherst and all over the state of New York. Our 14226 testing centers offer same-day testing when you purchase your testing package online.
Our compliance with the HIPAA Privacy Rule helps keep your personal information safe and secure. The many payment methods we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- mean plenty of options for you at checkout. Because the hospitals in your area depend on the same labs we process our STD tests with, you know that our service is the highest quality.
Your privacy is very crucial so we will not report your STD test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent records. STDcheck.com will dispatch through email the results to you once they become available. All results can be downloaded and made available on smartphones, tablets and personal computers..
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Amherst, New York
Any sexually active New York resident is at risk for catching a sexually transmitted disease, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates. Amherst STD testing allows you to stay in control of your sexual wellbeing.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection in New York City was 176.2 per 100,000 residents.
- 1,997 early stage syphilis infections were reported in New York City in 2011.
- In 2011, nearly 131,000 people in New York were living with HIV/AIDS, with 80% of them in New York City.
- The rate of black women living with an HIV infection in New York was 20.8 times higher than white women in 2010.
- In 2012, the rate of Latino men living with positive HIV diagnosis in New York was 4 times higher than white men.
Regardless of the type of sex you engage in, getting an STD screening is important to maintaining your health. The residents of New York are not immune to the threat of contracting an STD. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) projects that 1 out of every 2 Americans will contract an STD in their lifetime and as many as a quarter will be unaware of it.