Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
We are the only online STD testing specialists offering a Hepatitis A test in our comprehensive 10-test panel. Charges on your card or eCheck will be shown as FPK Services. There is no need to worry about answering embarrassing questions because we will not ask you any questions at all.
The physician who is there to oversee your testing procedure is what ensures the high quality and safety of our tests. Our weekly-updated blog, Exposed, is a valuable resource for staying up to date on the issues presently surrounding STD testing and treatment. Our testing is the same as what is used by clinics and doctors.
We guarantee your test results will be emailed to you expeditiously. We will not tell your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. You will receive your test results via email in 1-2 days after your test, guaranteed.
STI Infections Rate for Amherst, New York
If you are unsure of your STD status, taking an STD test is the only way to find out what it is. The Amherst area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s annual report on the communicability of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Queens County, New York reported that for every 100,000 residents, 863 reported being HIV positive in 2010.
- 15-19 year-old New York residents' rate gonorrhea infection in 2011 was 708.8 per 100,000 individuals.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection in New York City was 176.2 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2011, 68,955 cases of chlamydia among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York health authorities.
- 125 people out of 100,000 tested positive for syphilis in New York City's Murray Hill, SoHo and Upper West Side neighborhoods in 2012.
STDcheck.com offers many fast ways to pay for your STD tests including credit cards, debit cards, echecks, health savings accounts, and more.