Local STD Testing Centers
Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. Complete your test order now and we guarantee no additional paperwork is needed. Test for STDs without the hassle of a doctor's office visit by choosing one of our 14228 STD testing packages online.
We let you choose whether you want to screen for one or all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Get your money refunded within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done before you visit our testing location. If you're confused about all of the STD terms we use, check out our glossary of terminology on our website.
Your test results are safe with us - we will not add them to your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance company. We will email you to let you know your test results. You can download your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
STD Information for Amherst, New York
Periodic Amherst STD testing gives you the keys to maintaining control of your sexual wellbeing. STD infection and transfer rates in New York keep rising as more and more residents get infected.
- At the end of 2010, Bronx County, New York said that 2084 of every 100,000 residents had HIV infection.
- The rate of gonorrhea transmission in New York in 2011 was 176.2 per 100,000 residents.
- As of 2011, there were over 132,500 people living in New York with positive HIV diagnosis.
- In 2011, 68,955 cases of chlamydia among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York health authorities.
- New York ranked 8th out of 50 states for chlamydia infections in 2010.
All of our local test centers throughout United States are accessible and used by most well-known specialists in your area.