Rapid STD Testing
Visits to any of our over CLIA-certified testing labs never require advanced notice. Our economically priced STD testing in 14226 is your best choice. Our sexually transmitted disease testing process is simple and fast.
If you need an explanation of STD lingo, check out our STD terms glossary. Comprehensive STD testing should check for ALL of the most common sexually transmitted diseases- HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- and ours does. If you must cancel your testing for any reason, just let us know and you'll get a refund within 1 to 2 days.
In the 14226 area, we use the most sophisticated Amherst STD testing available. You can also test for syphilis using our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel is convenient and fast.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Amherst, New York
Without taking an STD test in Amherst, there is no way to know if you are free of STDs. Everyone in New York is vulnerable to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year.
- Residents of New York City reported 64,966 chlamydia infections in 2011.
- 1,997 early stage syphilis infections were reported in New York City in 2011.
- In 2012, 13 out of 20 neighborhoods with the highest HIV and syphilis rates were in Manhattan.
- In 2011, New York ranked 4th in the country for estimated HIV diagnoses.
- In 2011, 68,955 cases of chlamydia among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York health authorities.
It is thought that at least a quarter of all sexually active people in Amherst have an STD. Many residents in New York are not aware of the fact they are infected with an STD. Embarrassment is a common reason why many people do not get tested.