Same-Day Private STD Testing
New York STD testing is simple and convenient when you have 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation to choose from, including many throughout Amherst. Take an STD test the same day you purchase it with our 14226 STD testing. When you test with us, you will go through a thoroughly analyzed and approved testing process.
Don't pay too much to test for every one of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases when we test for all of them for one low price. Use the glossary of STD terms on our website to learn about the lingo used when talking about sexually transmitted diseases. Get your money back if you must as long as you cancel before visiting one of our testing centers.
It is essential to test for co-existing infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does exactly that. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 14226 area. At Amherst STD testing, STDcheck.com uses the most sophisticated method to screen for STIs in blood and urine.
STI Infections Rate for Amherst, New York
Your sexual status is uncertain unless you take STD tests regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers the entire US, including Amherst and the state of New York, in their yearly report on STD infection rates and statistics.
- Residents of New York City reported 64,966 chlamydia infections in 2011.
- The rate of black men with positive HIV diagnosis was 6.5 times higher than white men in 2010.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection for 15-24 year-olds in New York was 427.0 per 100,000 residents in 2011.
- New York ranked 8th among the 50 states for syphilis infections in 2010.
- Chlamydia was transmitted in New York in 2011 at the rate of 794.7 per 100,000 residents.
At least 25% adults with an STD don't know they are infected. The only way to know your STD status is to be get Amherst STD testing. STDs pose a risk to everyone in New York, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background.