Local HIV Testing Centers
Our online STD testing service allows you to skip the visit to a physician's office and get straight to testing for STDs in 79106. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. Buy your test online or over the phone and there are no additional paperwork to complete.
We are proud of the review and testimonials we receive from our satisfied customers. Around the clock counselors are available to answer your STD questions. We protect your information with our 128-bit protected payment process.
We do not report your test results to your health insurer. STDcheck.com will make your result easy to download and read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones. Results are usually sent by email as soon as they are available.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Amarillo, Texas
You will not lose control of your sexual health if you take periodic Amarillo STD tests. Anyone who lives in Texas is at risk for sexually transmitted diseases if they are sexually active.
- 64,498 Texas residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2010.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
- In 2010, the number of black women living with HIV was 12.5 times higher than white women in Texas.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- In Texas, Dallas County had the 2nd highest HIV infections with 781 in 2012.
Some sexually transmitted diseases are asymptomatic. Keeping yourself STD free in Texas requires getting tested yearly. We offer affordable, same-day tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in Texas.