Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our system is analyzed regularly by diagnostic experts to make sure you get correct results. STD testing in Alpharetta, Georgia is easy and convenient with our 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation. We offer the best same-day STD testing in the 30009 area.
A physician is always at our testing centers to supervise our testing procedures. Our weekly blog, Exposed, is regularly updated to help you stay informed with new developments in STD testing and treatment. We offer the same tests that health centers and doctors do.
Our laboratories also conduct tests for other conditions not related to sexually transmitted infections so your reason for being there will remain a secret. Our testing procedure is consumer friendly - it was designed to meet your needs and we want to treat you the way we like to be treated. It is really easy to find a test location close to you by entering your zip code on our website.
Alpharetta, Georgia STI Statistics
There are resources available for information about STD and HIV infection rates in Alpharetta, such as the reports published by the federal government and Georgia health department.
STD defense starts with knowledge.
- In 2010, chlamydia was the most commonly diagnosed STD in Georgia.
- 77.1% of female HIV transmission occurred due to heterosexual contact in Georgia in 2010.
- 492 children under the age of 13 were diagnosed with HIV in Georgia in 2008.
- 5.6 persons per 100,000 died from HIV in Georgia in 2009.
- The CDC spent $15,097,469 on HIV/AIDS funding in Georgia in 2011.
Condoms and dental dams help halt the spread of STDs in Alpharetta. Some STDs have preventative immunizations, such as Hepatitis A and B. STDs are a major hazard to the lives of Georgia residents.