Confidential STD Testing
Our same-day STD testing in 15101 is the best option on the market. 4,000 testing centers throughout the country means we have one near you for your Allison Park, Pennsylvania STD testing needs. To ensure the results you receive from us are correct, our testing process has been analyzed thoroughly.
Our online test recommender allows you to answer a few questions and get a personalized test suggestion. Our health specialists are available for you to talk to any time, night or day to get a status update about your STD test results. You can elect to test at any of our conveniently located test facilities throughout Allison Park.
The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since both infections go together most of the time and we have a chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available to test for both infections. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test in the 15101 area looks for the syphilis virus in blood with fast results. No other testing service has more sophisticated STD testing in the Allison Park.
STI Morbidity Data for Allison Park, Pennsylvania
Infection rates are just one of the kinds of data that is gathered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about Allison Park each year. STD tests need to be part of every sexually active person's health routine.
- 5,087 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- The HIV rate for the 25-34 age group in PA in 2010 was 262 per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, 34% of newly diagnosed HIV infections in Pennsylvania were also diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months, higher than the national average.
- 170 Asian Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 31,468 PA residents were HIV-positive.
Sexually transmitted diseases, especially chlamydia have been going up among women in the United States since 2011 according to the CDC.