Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our doctors, who are able to prescribe antibiotics in Allentown, Pennsylvania, can help you get better faster. Testing with us is as easy as giving a blood or urine sample. Our Allentown, Pennsylvania doctors can provide you with a specialist referral if you test positive for an STD and need to begin treatment.
While you wait for your results, you can call us anytime to receive a status update. Our handy test recommendation tool can help you decide what STD testing you need. Each and every one of our test centers around Allentown are conveniently located.
You can depend on us to safeguard your privacy by never reporting your test results to your health insurer or placing it on your permanent medical records. We will email the results only to the address you gave us when you ordered the test. You can always access your test results on your smartphones, PCs and tablets.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Allentown, Pennsylvania
To maintain control of your sexual health at all times, you should take STD tests regularly. If you live in the Allentown area, there are reports published annually by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission categories of STDs in your area.
- The HIV rate for the 13-24 year old age group in PA in 2010 was 74 per 100,000 people.
- The HIV rate for black people in Pennsylvania at the end of 2010 was 1,415 per 100,000 people.
- Pennsylvania ranked #10 of the 50 states for HIV/AIDS infection in 2011.
- In 2010, Pennsylvania ranked #19 in the U.S. for gonorrhea infections.
- In 2010, 6,264 out of 9,085 HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from male-to-female sexual contact.
It does not matter how you feel about STDs, just get tested and know your status, you will not regret doing that, we guarantee it.