Local Private STD Testing
Whenever you purchase testing with us, the charges will appear as FPK Services to protect your confidentiality. Our lab technicians respect your privacy and will not ask any embarrassing questions at the lab. Our groundbreaking test panel comes with a hepatitis A test to ensure all common STDs are covered.
Keep yourself educated with the latest STD news on our blog, Exposed, Learn your STD status with our physician- supervised sexually transmitted disease testing. Take the same tests you'd take at a health care center in the privacy of one of our testing centers.
STDcheck.com does not report test results to any health insurance provider or place them on permanent medical records. Results are sent by email when ready. We make sure you get test results for reading on PC, tablets and smartphones.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Allentown, Pennsylvania
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collect and distribute data and statistics about STDs and HIV in Allentown in an early report. If you want to eliminate all doubt about your sexual health, STD testing is the only way to do it.
- As of 2011, there were almost 31,500 people living in Pennsylvania with a positive HIV diagnosis.
- The HIV rate for the over 55 age group in PA was 177 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- The HIV rate for white PA residents in 2010 was 114 per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, Pennsylvania ranked #19 in the U.S. for gonorrhea infections.
- In 2010, IV drug use was the second-most common HIV transmission category for men in Pennsylvania.
It does not matter how you feel about sexually transmitted infections, just get tested and know your status, you will not be sorry about doing that, we guarantee it.