Rapid STD Testing
You don't have to visit a doctor's office or hospital to test for STDs with our 18104 service. Our tests take 5 minutes or less. No extra paperwork to complete once you place your order.
If you have STD questions, speak with our counselors 24/7 for answers. Payments is always secure. Clients leave reviews and testimonials on our site that you can read.
We make sure you get your results by email as soon as they are ready. Your STI test results will be made available to be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. Your test results are not reported to your health insurance company placed on your permanent records.
Allentown, Pennsylvania STD Statistics
Everyone in Pennsylvania is susceptible to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year. Without taking an STD test in Allentown, there is no way to know if you are free of STDs.
- Male-to-female sexual contact was the third-most common HIV transmission category among Pennsylvania men in 2010.
- 5,087 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, Pennsylvania ranked #19 in the U.S. for gonorrhea infections.
- There were 1,552 HIV-positive PA residents between the ages of 13 and 24 in 2010.
- The HIV rate for the 25-34 age group in PA in 2010 was 262 per 100,000 people.
Call us now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our trained counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except HSV-1).