Low-Cost STD testing Centers
When you order your test, we safeguard your privacy by listing your charges as FPK Services. We respect your privacy and will never ask you awkward questions now or when you arrive at the lab. Other testing services don't test for Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, but we do.
Clients leave reviews and testimonials on our site that you can read. If you have questions about STDs, call our counselors 24/7 for answers. Our checkout process is always secure.
We created our testing procedure for your maximum comfort. Our company conduct tests for other conditions so you do not need to worry about others knowing what your visit is all about. To begin your process, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in seconds you will get a list of test locations close to you.
Allentown, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of an annual report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection numbers and other statistics. Take charge of your sexual health by taking STD tests regularly.
- 68.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- Male-to-female sexual contact was the third-most common HIV transmission category among Pennsylvania men in 2010.
- The HIV rate for the 45-54 age group in PA was 594 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010 was 22.5 times that of white women.
- The rate of HIV for Native Americans in Pennsylvania in 2010 was 247 out of every 100,000 people.
Many STDs can be gotten more than once. Don't get stuck with a lifelong affliction or side-effects like infertility, liver damage, or blindness-- get tested now. About a fourth of all people with STDs don't know that they are infected.