Local Private STD Testing
Your charges will show up as FPK Services for your privacy. No one else adds testing for Hepatitis A as part of a comprehensive panel. You will not be asked embarrassing questions when you test with us.
If you decide to get updated on the status of your STD test results, it is easy with our health specialists who are on standby to take your calls. Allen STD testing is convenient with our multiple locations throughout the area. Answer our test recommendation tool's questions anonymously to get a suggestion for what STD tests you should take.
To begin your process, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in seconds you will get a list of test locations close to you. Our company conduct tests for other diseases so you do not need to worry about others knowing what your visit is all about. We created our testing process for your maximum comfort.
Allen, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
Texas citizens have a very high risk of spreading gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, and other STDs because infection rates are rising every year. Take an STD test in Allen to find out your STD status.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in chlamydia infections.
Testing is the best way to halt the spread of STDs in Allen. Different sexually transmitted diseases require different medications. Upwards of 50% Texas adults aged 18 to 44 years old have never been tested for an STD other than HIV/AIDS.