Rapid STD Testing
No other testing specialist tests for hepatitis A as part of their complete test panel. We list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement to guarantee your privacy. We value your privacy and will not ask awkward questions now or at the test center.
While you wait for your STD test results, you are able to give our health specialists a call and get a status update. If you are not sure what STDs you should take, it's okay because our test recommendation tool can tell you. There is no other online STD testing provider with more convenient locations for Algonquin STD testing.
To find a test site close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds. We designed our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer. Our labs test for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there.
STI Data for Algonquin, Illinois
Rates of infection are just one of the kinds of data that is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about Algonquin each year. Taking STD tests need to be part of every sexually active person's health routine.
- The rate of chlamydia infection was 469.9 per 100,000 residents in Illinois in 2010.
- Illinois is ranked 6th among the 50 states for reported AIDS cases
- 416 women were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- Male to male (MSM) sexual contact accounted for 1,405 HIV infection in 2011.
- In 2010, the rate of Black males living with HIV in Illinois was 6.2 times the rate of White males.
Sexually transmitted infections, especially chlamydia have been accelerating among women in the United States since 2011 according to the CDC.