Same-Day Private STD Testing
We are the leader in online STD testing because we work hard to provide the best, complete STD testing, which is why our 10-test STD panel includes hepatitis A. Services will be listed as FPK Services on your monthly statement to safeguard your privacy. We ensure your comfort throughout the testing process by eliminating all embarrassing questions.
If you have to cancel your testing for any reason, do so prior to visiting our test center and you'll get a refund back within 1-2 days. Have STD lingo explained with our simple glossary of terminology. Don't waste your time with other STD test packages that don't include ALL of the most common STDs: HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Your test results will be available for your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones. Your health insurance provider will never know about your test because we will never notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records. We notify all clients of their test results via email message.
Alexandria, Virginia STD Morbidity Data
The best way to keep control over your sexual well being is by taking STD tests often. There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year that includes data on STD infection numbers in Alexandria.
- 1,652 new HIV infections occurred among Virginia women from 2008-2011.
- In 2011, Virginia ranked #14 for new HIV diagnoses in the United States.
- 1,577 of the 15,241 men living with HIV in Virginia at the end of the 2010 got the disease from IV drug use.
- 1,879 Virginia men living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- Between 2008 and 2011, there were 6,714 new HIV infections in Virginia.
Different sexually transmitted diseases are cured by different remedies. Testing is the best way to halt the spread of STDs in Alexandria. More than half Virginia adults aged 18 to 44 years old have only ever taken a test for HIV/AIDS.