Confidential Online STD Testing
Your privacy is important so we list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly card statement. Our complete STD test panel includes Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, unlike our competitors. We assure your satisfaction by eliminating all unnecessary and uncomfortable questions.
We use the same labs that the hospitals close to you use to process their tests so we can offer the same level of quality. We follow to HIPAA Privacy Rule because we care about keeping your personal information secure. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all accepted payment methods for your convenience.
You can simply find a location in your area by entering your zip close in a search box on our website. Our location are designed to be consumer-friendly and give you the same experience we would expect when we use them ourselves. You need not worry about others knowing why you are visiting our labs - we test for other conditions not related to STIs.
Alexandria, Virginia STD Morbidity Data
Alexandria is included every year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on sexually transmitted disease infection rates and transmission categories. To get rid of uncertainty about your STD status, get tested frequently.
- From 2008-2011, there were 5,062 new HIV infections among Virginia men.
- The 55 and older age group accounted for 4,079 Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010.
- 70% of men in Virginia living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through male to male sexual contact.
- There were 2,130 Virginia residents living with HIV in Norfolk City in 2010.
- Hispanic/Latino residents of Virginia accounted for 523 new HIV infections from 2008 to 2011.
With STDcheck.com, getting tested for STDs in private is fast - no one will ever know that you got one.