Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our 87110 STD testing allows you to skip the physician's office in Albuquerque. No extra paperwork to complete at the testing locations. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less.
Enjoy simple refunds in 24-48 hours if you have to cancel your testing before you go to any of our test centers. HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis are all included in our all-inclusive testing for the most frequently occurring STDs. Take advantage of the glossary of STD terminology on our website to educate yourself about STD lingo.
The first step is to find a lab in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Our lab technicians will make sure you are taken care of the same way we will like to be taken care of when we use the locations. Our laboratories test for a lot of conditions so no one will know why you are in the lab, we created our STD testing process to ensure utmost secrecy.
STD Infections Data for Albuquerque, New Mexico
STD infection rates escalate every year in New Mexico. Know your STD status by getting tested in Albuquerque.
- The estimated death rate of biracial adults diagnosed with HIV is the highest in New Mexico at 7.6 cases per 100,000 people residing in the state.
- The estimated percentage of AIDS diagnoses in New Mexico in 2011 from women was 21.5%.
- New Mexico Asian estimated rate of AIDS diagnoses exceeded the national rate in 2011.
- Latino males are 1.2 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white males residing in New Mexico.
- The rate of black males living with HIV is 2.8 times more than white males.
Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are incurable. 50% of New Mexico adults will have an STD in their lifetime. Get tested for STDs often to slow the spread of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis.