Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
We keep the testing process streamlined by offering tests that require a small blood or urine sample. Find out how to get treatment for an STD quickly with a specialist recommendation from one of our doctors in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Our nationwide network of physicians with prescription writing authority makes it possible for us to provide the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Use the helpful glossary of STD terms on our site to decipher common STD terms. You will receive a full refund if you decide to cancel your testing prior to visiting one of our testing centers. We test for all of the most frequent STDs, including HIV 1 and 2, chlamydia and gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes- 1 & 2, and hepatitis A, B, and C.
We offer a consumer-friendly experience in our testing centers, we want to make sure you are treated the way we like to be treated ourselves. Finding a test location close to you is very fast by entering your zip code on our website. Our laboratories test for many other infections so no one will suspect why you are there.
STD Statistics for Albuquerque, New Mexico
Data collected by the federal government and the health department of New Mexico is reported each year with infection categories and communicability rates for Albuquerque.
Get educated now if you want to defend yourself against STDs.
- New Mexico ranked 35th out of 50 states for new HIV infections in 2011.
- New Mexico received a total of $1,657,227 in federal HIV/AIDS grant funding by 2011..
- In 2011, New Mexico's transmission rate of 11.0% from injection drug use exceeds the national rate of 7.4%.
- Injection drug use accounted for 7.9% of male HIV transmission in 2010.
- New Mexico has 50 of the 221 Sterile Syringe Exchange Programs in the US to prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS and other blood-borne diseases.
Most sexually transmitted diseases are silent or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to fail to get STD testing - it is not difficult to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.