Same-Day STD Testing
We have over 4,000 testing centers across the country to ensure convenient STD testing options in Albuquerque and throughout New Mexico. Take advantage of rapid testing at any of our 87109 test locations. Our testing process has been thoroughly vetted so you know your test results are accurate.
We use the same labs that the hospitals near you do, so your results are reliable. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so buying STD tests doesn't get any easier. We ensure that your private information stays secure by following the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the "gold standard" in the industry. The gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and we test for both infections using our test panel. In the 87109 area, we have the most advanced Albuquerque STD testing available.
STD information for: Albuquerque, New Mexico
The only way to be completely sure of your STD status is by taking an STD test. A report is published each year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with data about the Albuquerque area.
- The estimated percentage of AIDS diagnoses in New Mexico in 2011 from women was 21.5%.
- There was a total rate of 253.6 living cases of HIV in men per 100,000 people residing in New Mexico in 2010.
- New Mexico had a estimated total of 3,268 known AIDS diagnoses by 2011.
- The US age-adjusted death rate for HIV is 2.6, New mexico's was 1.6 in 2010.
- In 2010, the estimated death rate from HIV positive people who contracted the disease from injection drug use in the state of New Mexico was 13.5%.
Most STDs are silent or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to fail to get STD testing - it is easy to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.