Confidential Online STD Testing
Test for STDs without the hassle of a doctor's office visit by choosing one of our 87109 STD testing packages online. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. Purchase your test now and we promise no additional paperwork is required.
If you are near Albuquerque, we have test centers convenient to you. Get up to the minute updates on the status of your test results from any of our health specialists, who are available 24/7. Get a personalized recommendation of what tests you need take based on your answers to a few short questions with our test recommendation tool.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) tests searches for syphilis in the blood. Looking for the best Albuquerque STD testing can take time but with STDcheck, it is easy as our system makes testing quick. We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel with results in 1-2 days.
Albuquerque, New Mexico Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
Use the information available about how sexually transmitted diseases are spread to defend yourself. The health department of New Mexico and the federal government publish the data they collect about Albuquerque STD and HIV infection rates and methods in annual reports.
- 37% of adults living in New mexico with an HIV positive diagnoses were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 1 year.
- The rate of black women living with reported HIV in Ohio was 12 times that of white women in 2010.
- In 2010, the estimated death rate from HIV positive people who contracted the disease from injection drug use in the state of New Mexico was 13.5%.
- In 2011, New Mexico's transmission rate of 11.0% from injection drug use exceeds the national rate of 7.4%.
- In 2010, the estimated percentage of deaths in New Mexico from HIV diagnoses in Latinos was 51.9%.
Your chances of contracting or spreading STIs increases every day that you have not been tested for most common conditions.