Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our trained diagnostic experts have reviewed and thoroughly vetted our testing process. We offer plenty of options for STD testing in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and the US with over 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States. Our online STD testing service lets you purchase your testing package and visit one of our 87110 testing centers in the same day.
Get an idea of our service from customer testimonials and reviews. 128 bit encryption means checking out is always a secure process. We have 24/7 counselors to answer your STD questions.
Test results can be downloaded and read as pdf file on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. We make sure you get test results by email when they are ready. STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance providers or place them on permanent medical records.
STI Data for Albuquerque, New Mexico
Facts and figures are put together and reports are published about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission methods near Albuquerque every single year. When it comes to defending yourself against STDs, the first step is to get informed.
- In 2010, the estimated death rate from HIV positive people who contracted the disease from injection drug use in the state of New Mexico was 13.5%.
- In 2011, New Mexico's American Indian population estimated rate of AIDS diagnoses is 6.2 per 100,000 people residing in the state almost matching the national rate.
- New Mexico has the 4th highest rate of chlamydia infections in the U.S. in 2010.
- New Mexico's estimated death rate for HIV in 2010 from male-to-male sexual contact being the reason of transmission was 57.7%
- Almost 70% of HIV-positive women in New Mexico contracted the virus from heterosexual contact.
Some sexually transmitted infections, like hepatitis A and HIV cannot be completely cured, they can only be managed by doctors and it is very essential to get diagnosed as soon as possible.