Same-Day Online STD Testing
All of our 87107 STD tests are affordably priced. Our testing process is simple. Our testing centers are CLIA certified.
Take advantage of our secure, simple checkout process with 128-encryption. With one phone call, you can have your STD questions answered by one of our trained counselors who are standing by. Check out what our customers have to say about their experience with us.
STDcheck.com does not notify any health insurance company of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records. We dispatch the results as soon as they become available. Our test results are available on smartphones, PCs and tablets.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Albuquerque, New Mexico
Information is gathered by the federal government and the health department of New Mexico annually about STD infections and rates in Albuquerque. Reduce your risk of contracting an STD by getting the facts about how they are transmitted.
- The state of New Mexico residents that were diagnosed with HIV in a late stage.
- Black women residing in New Mexico are 6.7 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white women.
- In 2011, New Mexico's estimated numbers of HIV diagnoses in men from male-male sexual contact is 67.8% exceeding more than the national rate of 62.3%.
- In 2010, 26.7% of HIV diagnoses in women were from injection drug use.
- In 2010, 74% of HIV diagnoses in men were transmitted from Male-Male sexual contact, MSM.
Testing for common STDs, including HIV-1 and HIV-2, helps prevent the spread of these diseases. At STDcheck.com, we believe that to protect yourself and your partner, you should receive annual tests at one of our local New Mexico test centers. STD testing is important for residents of New Mexico, especially for those who are sexually active. Most people infected with STDs are totally unaware that they are and spread them unknowingly.