Online STD Testing Service
At STDcheck.com, certified diagnostic specialists have vetted our testing process to ensure to ensure test results are accurate. We have over 4,000 testing centers throughout the country, with many in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area. Our same-day 87111 STD testing is the best available.
The labs we use to process our STD testing are so reputable that local hospitals use them, too. We follow the same privacy mandates, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, that doctors do, so we can protect your personal information. We give you many ways to purchase your STD testing- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit our test centers. The best way to begin the STD testing process is to enter your zip code into a search box on our website, you will get a complete list of our labs in your area. Our labs screen for so many diseases that no one will know why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Albuquerque, New Mexico
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Albuquerque STD transmission and infection rates. Be in control of your STD status and your sexual well being by engaging in STD testing regularly.
- By 2010, 37 states in the United States have criminal statutes on HIV transmission, unfortunately, New Mexico was not one of them.
- In 2011, New Mexico's transmission rate of 11.0% from injection drug use exceeds the national rate of 7.4%.
- Hispanic women living in New Mexico are 1.1 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white females.
- New Mexico ranked 35th out of 50 states for new HIV infections in 2011.
- In 2010, the estimated percentage of deaths in New Mexico from HIV diagnoses in Latinos was 51.9%.
Many common sexually transmitted diseases do not show any signs or symptoms and testing is the only way to know that you are STD free. Living in New Mexico makes it crucial that you get regular testing.