Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
We promise you will be out of our centers in 5 minutes or less. When you arrive at the testing centers, you will not need to complete additional paperwork. You don't need an appointment at a doctor's office to test for STDs in the 87105 area.
We follow to HIPAA Privacy Rule because we care about keeping your personal information private. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all accepted payment methods for your convenience. We use the same labs that the hospitals in your area use to process their tests so we can offer the same level of quality.
Our tests in 87105 are some of the most advanced New Mexico STD tests available. The Food and Drug Administration-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is one of the advanced STD tests you can take at STDcheck.com. Chlamydia and gonorrhea infections usually go together, that is why we test for both at the same time through our testing panel.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Don't take your sexual well being lightly by ignoring the truth about STDs and HIV. Every single year, the health department of New Mexico and the federal government collect and discloses rates of STD and HIV and their spread in Albuquerque.
- The estimated percentage of AIDS diagnoses in New Mexico in 2011 from women was 21.5%.
- The national percentage of late HIV diagnoses is 32%, New mexico's is 37.9% causing that percentage to be diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- In 2010, 26.7% of HIV diagnoses in women were from injection drug use.
- In 2010, the estimated death rate from HIV positive people who contracted the disease from injection drug use in the state of New Mexico was 13.5%.
- In 2011, New Mexico's women population diagnosed with AIDS almost meets the national percentage of 24.8%.
Upwards of 1 out of every 2 New Mexico adults aged 18 to 44 years old have never been tested for an STD other than HIV/AIDS. Testing is the best way to halt the spread of STDs in Albuquerque. Different STDs require different remedies.