Low-Cost STD testing Centers
All tests by STDcheck.com are vetted and approved by certified diagnostic experts. We offer many STD testing centers in Albuquerque, New Mexico and more than 4,000 nationwide. Same day testing is available at all of our local 87114 testing centers.
Our counselors are trained to answer your questions about STDs and are available 24/7. Real reviews and testimonials are available on our website. Checking out on our site is always secure with 128 bit encryption.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that chlamydia and gonorrhea are co-infections and our test panel tests for both infections together. Nobody has a more advanced Albuquerque STD testing than STDcheck.com. We search for syphilis using the industry gold-standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Albuquerque, New Mexico Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
The federal government and the Albuquerque Department of Health work together every year to compile and disclose data about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Albuquerque. The first step toward defending yourself against the spread of STDs is to get informed.
- The percentage of people in 2010 who have ever received an HIV test in New Mexico fell below the national average.
- The rate of black males living with HIV is 2.8 times more than white males.
- In 2010, 74% of HIV diagnoses in men were transmitted from Male-Male sexual contact, MSM.
- In 2011, New Mexico's estimated percentage of men diagnosed with AIDS was 79%.
- New Mexico ranked 30th out of 50 states for gonorrhea infections in 2010.
All tests for STDs offered by STDcheck.com are Food and Drug Administration-approved, unlike other STD testing services.