Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our testing process does not require you to answer embarrassing questions. We believe that hepatitis A testing is important to your sexual health so we include it in our STD test panel. For privacy reasons, all charges for our services will appear as FPK Services in your billing statement.
Every one of the most often occurring sexually transmitted diseases are covered when you test with us. As long as you cancel your testing prior to stopping into one of our testing centers, you'll get your money back. We put a glossary of STD terminology on our website to help you understand the lingo that are typically used in reference to sexually transmitted diseases and testing.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the gold standard in the industry. In the 44333 area, we have the most sophisticated Akron STD testing available. Gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and STDcheck.com tests for both diseases using our test panel.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Akron, Ohio
Get wise about STDs in Akron, Ohio.
Each year, the federal government and the health department of Ohio gather data about STD infections and transmission in Akron. The best way to put a halt to the spread of HIV and other STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge.
- 70% of all reported gonorrhea cases in Ohio in 2012 were reported by Blacks.
- Whites in Ohio reported 3,326 cases of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- In 2012, Hamilton County, Ohio had the highest rate of chlamydia infections, 4610 per 100,000 residents.
- In Wood County, Ohio, 472 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in 2012.
- As of May 5, 2013, 16,552 cases of gonorrhea were diagnosed in Ohio.
Your chances of contracting or spreading STDs increases with each passing day that you have not been tested for most common diseases.