Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Complete your order online or over the phone and we guarantee there will not be additional paperwork to complete. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. Our online STD service makes it unnecessary to visit a doctor's office to test for STDs near 29801.
You never have to worry about the security of your information thanks to our 128-bit encryption protected checkout process. The reviews and testimonials our customers write on our website are the proof of our great service. When you do your STD testing with us, you gain access to our staff of experienced counselors who are available 24/7.
Your results will be sent via email. We safeguard your privacy by not reporting your results to your health insurance company or adding it to your permanent records. Results can be downloaded and made available on your phone, tablet or smartphones.
STD Morbidity Data for Aiken, South Carolina
If you want to be able to defend yourself against sexually transmitted infections and HIV, inform yourself. Information collected by the federal government and the health department of South Carolina are published each year.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 854 people between 13 and 24 years old contracted HIV in SC.
- The rate of HIV infection among South Carolina women in 2010 was 217 per 100,000.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 311 South Carolina residents aged 55 and up contracted HIV.
- In 2010, there were 1,874 South Carolina men living with HIV contracted from heterosexual contact.
- There were 3,227 new cases of HIV in South Carolina between 2008 and 2011.
Millions of Americans get an STD each year. 50% of adults in South Carolina will have an STD in their lifetime. Don't put the lives of you and everyone you have sex with in jeopardy- get tested today.