Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Get treatment for your STD as fast as possible, which may include prescription medication at the discretion of our Aiken, South Carolina doctors. Get referred to a healthcare provider in Aiken, South Carolina if you test positive for an STD. Our STD testing labs will only take a small blood or urine sample to check for STDs.
Our testing is the exact same as what is used by hospitals and doctors. Our weekly-updated blog, Exposed, is an incomparable resource for staying up to date on the issues currently surrounding STD testing and treatment. The presence of a physician to oversee your testing procedure is what ensures the high-caliber and safety of our tests.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the most advanced test for syphilis in the market. In the 29801 area, no one gives you faster STD test results, guaranteed. if you are looking to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in Aiken, South Carolina, our test panel screens for both infections at the same time.
Aiken, South Carolina Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Get informed now if you want to protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases. Data collected by the federal government and the health department of South Carolina is published each year with infection categories and transmission rates for Aiken.
- There were 13 HIV-positive Native Americans living in South Carolina at the end of 2010.
- In 2012, White residents of South Carolina accounted for 22% of HIV cases, 2nd to Blacks with 73.2%.
- At the end of 2010, there were 457 HIV-positive Hispanic/Latino South Carolina residents.
- There were 3,636 women living with HIV in South Carolina in 2010 that contracted it from heterosexual contact.
- In 2012, Richland County in South Carolina with 791 HIV infections had the highest rate.
STDcheck.com has STD tests starting from $24 including tests for minors without parental consent.